Massage Marketing’s Client E-newsletter / Online Marketing Services
Marketing via the Internet is one of the smartest, most cost-effective ways to build and maintain your practice today. What would the ideal online marketing program for your massage practice include?
How about a special e-list program dedicated just for your clients’ and potential clients’ email addresses?
A program that has a long list of easy-to-use features and lets you send regular announcements of available appointment times and special offers.
How about a service that includes a well-written monthly client newsletter that is automatically sent to your entire list for you on the first business day of each month?
A means of staying connected to your clients without investing needlessly in extra postage, paper, and labels—a great way to have a “greener” marketing program!
And all for just $25 a month!!!
Read on to see why virtually every therapist who has subscribed to our program is still happily using this great marketing service! (As of this writing, we’ve had only two therapists discontinue this service in over five years!)
What do you get for your $25 a month? Our program offers two main features:
- $10 of your $25 pays for your dedicated e-list / business email program that you can use whenever you want. Like a website, this program is maintained on the Internet, so you can access it from any computer. A comprehensive list of features is below.
- The remaining $15 pays for our optional monthly Staying in Touch client e-newsletter, that we write and send to your list for you on the first business day of each month. Imagine knowing that all your clients with email will receive an educational newsletter each month, motivating them to call you, without you having to even think about it!
Before you read the list of features, here are a few things you can do with this program:
Increase the size of your list of client email addresses by having a signup sheet in your office. A brief explanation of the purpose for your email list will let your clients know that they can benefit from receiving your emails. Also, assure your clients that you will never share their email address with anyone! (Hint: When you offer such a list, always write in an email address or two yourself, so none of your clients have to be the first one to write down their email address.)
Each Monday, you can send all your clients with email your available appointments for the week. They’ll begin to expect your weekly announcement and can contact you to grab one of your openings. This can help you see more clients each week.
Any time you’d like to offer a special on massage appointments, gift certificates, etc., you can quickly create your offer and send it to your clients.
These activities are ones you can do yourself with the basic program that you’re paying $10 a month to use. How easy do you think it would be to recoup your $10 monthly business expense just doing the above?
Your clients are more likely to make seeing you a priority the more they learn about massage benefits. Our monthly client Staying in Touch e-newsletter provides this education and serves as a monthly reminder to call you for their next appointment. Even if you inspire just one extra appointment per month, you’re coming out ahead!
Introducing our new Market Share Program.
We’ve been looking for ways to make it easier and more affordable for you to promote your
services and grow your practice. And now we’ve come up with a great way to do just that. Simply, affordably and highly effectively. Click here to get the whole story!
One therapist’s results with our service …
“My e-newsletters have been a wonderful asset to my business,” reports therapist Jennifer LeStat of Falmouth, Massachusetts, “adding another level of professionalism, while showing my clients that I care about their health outside of my office.” Jennifer says that she has received several comments from her clients that they look forward to receiving her monthly e-newsletters, and that some even keep them for reminders of important points covered in a particular issue.
“Without appearing pushy, newsletters are also an effective reminder tool for busy folks—a gentle nudge to take time to take care of yourself and loved ones. Because of all of the above, newsletters sent on a regular schedule have been very good economic tools for my business. And to help keep my schedule full, every Monday I use my dedicated client e-list to inform everyone of my available appointments for the week.”
E-list program features:
• An unlimited number of e-mail addresses may be added to your list (The more addresses you add, the less you are paying per client mailing. For instance, 100 clients’ email addresses = 25¢/monthly e-newsletter sent; 250 email addresses = 10¢/monthly e-newsletter sent)
• Simple control panel to manage your e-newsletter list
• Automatic archiving of all e-newsletters sent to your list (You can even place a link to your archive on your website so clients may browse all earlier newsletters.)
• You can create & send either simple, text-only e-newsletters or customized e-newsletters with flashy colors, fonts, pictures—all with an easy-to-use editing program similar to “Word.”
• Automatic removal of all bad e-mail addresses (including a point system for email addresses that don’t exist or are just temporarily blocked)
• Statistical section shows you how many e-newsletters have been sent, how many have been opened and if any links included in the e-newsletter have been clicked on
• We can add a “Subscribe to my newsletter!” sign-up box to your website
• Subscribes/unsubscribes are done with a double opt-in feature, so all email addresses are confirmed, and subscribes/unsubscribes are confirmed per SPAM prevention guidelines
• Subscribers may be added manually one by one, by copy-and-pasting a large list, or even from an external file
• Simple and powerful blacklist system automatically places unsubscribed email addresses into the blacklist so they are not accidentally re-subscribed (unless you choose to do so)
• Global blacklist applied to all e-newsletter lists, compiled bi-monthly from all the rejection/SPAM/bad email addresses encountered by 10,000+ mailings (In other words, there is a large, collective database of known bad email addresses, compiled from the many email programs we all use. Our program not only will remove bad email addresses it discovers while sending an email, it also checks the “Global Blacklist” files of all known bad or SPAM email addresses to remove any that have found their way onto your list.)
• All e-newsletters have an automatic message attached to them (that you can easily edit) to remind the client of the subscription details and offer them a simple way to unsubscribe, per SPAM guidelines.
(Please contact us for further explanations of these features and to get your questions answered)
Planned new, advanced features (scheduled for 2010):
• Arbitrary Subscriber Fields (the ability to save multiple addition fields: (First Name, Last Name, Birthday, etc.)
• New CVS file support to add multiple subscribers (easily saved/exported from a program such as Microsoft Excel)
• Have the choice to either add a subscriber, or send an invitation to subscribe themselves
Invitations can be sent out with a customized invitation message, in plain text and/or HTML
• Send e-newsletters with dynamic content, with values taken from the subscriber fields, using a simple tag language (meaning you will be able to use simple fields—like “First Name”—in your emails to include your arbitrary subscriber fields to personalize the content of your e-newsletter)
• Limit who receives your e-newsletters by the new arbitrary fields (send out a newsletter to only some of your subscribers based on any filter you setup, such as “back-pain clients”).
For more information or to get started, call Jon at:
877.634.1010 (toll-free in US) or 417.264.7662 or request more information by clicking here.